MEDICAL AND DENTAL:
Washington State Health Care Authority:
The Washington State Health Care Authority oversees the state’s two top health care purchasers — Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) and the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program, as well as other programs.
Washington Apple Health:
In Washington State, Medicaid is called Washington Apple Health. Coverage is free for those who qualify.
Phone Number: 855-923-4633
South Whidbey Community Clinic:
Phone Number: 360-341-5252
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 PM
Health Department Resources:
- South Whidbey office located in the Parks and Recreation building on Maxwelton Road in Langley.
- Immunization nurse is there Monday Tuesday and Wednesday
- Nurse is scheduled for five days a week.
- For WIC appointments - call 360-221-8880
Phone Number: 360-221-8482
Friends of Friends:
Phone Number: 360-221-4535
- Assists with medical bills, medication costs, and costs of transportation related to medical needs
- Helps on a case by case basis – no limit but might have to be selective about assistance
- Applicants who need meds after being discharged from Whidbey General Hospital are directed to WGH Foundation for that help
- Recognize that a letter is not a viable option for some of population due to their housing status, education level or other barrier, so call or coming by is now acceptable.
Community Health Centers of Snohomish County:
Phone Number (Everett): (425) 551 – 6001
Sea Mar Dental Clinic:
Phone Number: (206) 679 – 9216
UW Dental School Clinic:
Phone Number: (206) 616 – 6996